Aware, Just In Denial  

Posted by Cybil

So many spaces to utilize in this vast world of the web. I find my peace in a space that is known yet is still hidden. I had thought of a way to restrict the traffic and yet still be open to myself and be open to the world, yet closed to those I could yet not open a life of confusion and this life full of indications of frailty.

This day is a realization of the truth that no matter how much I might be in the company of someone, the longing still never dies, until that time that everything is laid down on the line; but this happening seems yet too far away and is even close to improbable.

Right now, all I wish and yet all I fear is this present condition to die its natural death. What am I to do if everything just would not go as I pictured it to be...

This entry was posted on Monday, November 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment